First steps on eRepublik
Just below the header, the main menu can be found. The menu is present on almost all eRepublik pages. It has 6 main categories-buttons.
● The first button leads to the homepage (explained earlier how it works)
● Hovering over the second button will reveal My places submenu.
● The wars button leads to the war list.
● Hovering over the fourth button will reveal Market submenu.
● Hovering over the fifth button will reveal Community submenu.
● Last button, the Gold & Extras button, leads to the Shop page. Please note that the when visiting the shop, the main menu is not visible any more and it is replaced by the Gold and Extras menu (see below); however, above that menu will be an arrow icon that will lead back to the homepage.
Buy products from the market
Find a new job
Exchange cash and gold
Buy companies that are for sale
Buy or sell game tokens
Informations about citizen's country
Informations about citizen's military unit
Informations about party
Informations about citizen's newspaper
Link to the game forum
Invite friends to play to eRepublik
Informations about alliances
Informations about elections
Find out who is ranked how in the new eWord
Latest game updates
The map of the eWord
Work, train, fight. Seems straightforward, but here’s some things to keep in mind. All of these things take away some of your Energy. (Number in the green bar under your name!).
Eating food can restore it, with higher quality food restoring more. There is a limit to what you can restore at once, which gradually replenishes over time (the amount can depend on your residence - which region you are a citizen of and whether you have a house) - but the energy itself won’t replenish until you eat.
Food is purchased from the market, under the marketplace option. Needless to say it costs money - be sure to pick up a job and work to earn what you need to purchase food.
You can find a job on the job market, under the same tab. This is where business owners advertise jobs and salaries.
Spend it , hoard it , fight with it… what’s the best use for gold?
The general advice tends to be save your gold to spend on TG(training ground) upgrades during promotional periods. Don't spend it elsewhere. Although if you are interested in building a portfolio of companies and factories.
You can invest some of your gold into WRM(WeaponRawMaterials) or FRM(FoodRawMaterials) companies and only work as manager and you'll eventually see a return of investment in cc(Country Currency) as you sell the RM(RawMaterials) you produce on the marketplace.
This website is intended for eRepublik game purposes only